Last Best Gifts: Altruism and the Market for Human Blood and Organs by Kieran Healy
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 119–121, March 2008
How to Cite
Sharp, L. A. (2008), Last Best Gifts: Altruism and the Market for Human Blood and Organs by Kieran Healy. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 22: 119–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2008.00006_3.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!