Imaginative Practices of a Child with Autism in a Sensory Integration–Based Therapy Session
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 234–256, September 2008
How to Cite
Park, M. (2008), Making Scenes. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 22: 234–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2008.00024.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!