The “Social Case”
Illness, Psychiatry, and Deinstitutionalization in Postsocialist Romania
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 375–396, December 2009
How to Cite
Friedman, J. R. (2009), The “Social Case”. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 23: 375–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2009.01069.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!