“Health Is Hard Here” or “Health for All”?
The Politics of Blame, Gender, and Health Care for Undocumented Nicaraguan Migrants in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 483–503, December 2009
How to Cite
Goldade, K. (2009), “Health Is Hard Here” or “Health for All”?. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 23: 483–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2009.01074.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!