Spirits with Scalpels: The Cultural Biology of Religious Healing in Brazil by Sidney M. Greenfield
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 126–127, March 2010
How to Cite
Rich, G. J. (2010), Spirits with Scalpels: The Cultural Biology of Religious Healing in Brazil by Sidney M. Greenfield. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 24: 126–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01089.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!