“I Never Wanted to Be a Quack!”
The Professional Deviance of Plaintiff Experts in Contested Illness Lawsuits: The Case of Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 182–198, June 2010
How to Cite
Phillips, T. (2010), “I Never Wanted to Be a Quack!”. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 24: 182–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01096.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!