Recipes for Immortality: Medicine, Religion, and Community in South India by Richard S. Weiss.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 274–276, June 2010
How to Cite
Mishra, A. (2010), Recipes for Immortality: Medicine, Religion, and Community in South India by Richard S. Weiss. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 24: 274–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01102.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!