BOOK REVIEWS: DES Daughters: Embodied Knowledge and the Transformation of Women's Health Politics by Susan E. Bell.
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 421–422, September 2010
How to Cite
Morton, C. H. (2010), BOOK REVIEWS: DES Daughters: Embodied Knowledge and the Transformation of Women's Health Politics by Susan E. Bell. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 24: 421–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01112.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!