Individual Wealth Rank, Community Wealth Inequality, and Self-Reported Adult Poor Health: A Test of Hypotheses with Panel Data (2002–2006) from Native Amazonians, Bolivia
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 522–548, December 2010
How to Cite
Undurraga, E. A., Nyberg, C., Eisenberg, D. T. A., Magvanjav, O., Reyes-García, V., Huanca, T., Leonard, W. R., McDade, T. W., Tanner, S., Vadez, V., TAPS Bolivia Study Team and Godoy, R. (2010), Individual Wealth Rank, Community Wealth Inequality, and Self-Reported Adult Poor Health: A Test of Hypotheses with Panel Data (2002–2006) from Native Amazonians, Bolivia. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 24: 522–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01121.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!