Maya Mobile Medicine in Guatemala: The “Other” Public Health
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 47–69, March 2011
How to Cite
Harvey, T. S. (2011), Maya Mobile Medicine in Guatemala: The “Other” Public Health. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 25: 47–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2010.01135.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!