On the Varieties of Empathic Experience: Tactility, Mental Opacity, and Pain in Yap
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 408–430, September 2012
How to Cite
Throop, C. J. (2012), On the Varieties of Empathic Experience: Tactility, Mental Opacity, and Pain in Yap. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 26: 408–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1387.2012.01225.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!