Licked by the Mother Tongue: Imagining Everyday Sanskrit at Home and in the World
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 24–45, June 2008
How to Cite
Hastings, A. (2008), Licked by the Mother Tongue: Imagining Everyday Sanskrit at Home and in the World. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 18: 24–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2008.00002.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!