Hermeneutic Algebra: Solving for Love, Time/Space, and Value in Putin-Era Personal Ads
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 236–267, September 2008
How to Cite
Lemon, A. (2008), Hermeneutic Algebra: Solving for Love, Time/Space, and Value in Putin-Era Personal Ads. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 18: 236–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2008.00021.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!