Why is This a Battle Every Night?: Negotiating Food and Eating in American Dinnertime Interaction
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 185–204, December 2009
How to Cite
Paugh, A. and Izquierdo, C. (2009), Why is This a Battle Every Night?: Negotiating Food and Eating in American Dinnertime Interaction. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 19: 185–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2009.01030.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!