Enemies, Parasites, and Noise:How to Take Up Residence in a System Without Becoming a Term in It
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 406–421, December 2010
How to Cite
Kockelman, P. (2010), Enemies, Parasites, and Noise:How to Take Up Residence in a System Without Becoming a Term in It. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 20: 406–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2010.01077.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!