The Historical Certainty of the Interpretively Uncertain: Non-Referentiality and Georgian Modernity
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 78–98, June 2011
How to Cite
Ninoshvili, L. (2011), The Historical Certainty of the Interpretively Uncertain: Non-Referentiality and Georgian Modernity. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 21: 78–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2011.01083.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!