The research for this paper was made possible by the Danish Independent Research Council, Grant no. 09-066462.
“What's in Your Lunch Box Today?”: Health, Respectability, and Ethnicity in the Primary Classroom
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–22, May 2012
How to Cite
Karrebæk, M. S. (2012), “What's in Your Lunch Box Today?”: Health, Respectability, and Ethnicity in the Primary Classroom. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 22: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2012.01129.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!