“Is Jaffna Tamil the Best?” Producing “Legitimate” Language in a Multilingual Sri Lankan School
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages E61–E82, August 2012
How to Cite
Davis, C. P. (2012), “Is Jaffna Tamil the Best?” Producing “Legitimate” Language in a Multilingual Sri Lankan School. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 22: E61–E82. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1395.2012.01148.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!