Adapted from A Matter of Life and Death: Hunting in Contemporary Vermont (2009), by Marc Boglioli; University of Massachusetts Press.
Illegitimate Killers: The Symbolic Ecology and Cultural Politics of Coyote-Hunting Tournaments in Addison County, Vermont
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology and Humanism
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 203–218, December 2009
How to Cite
Boglioli, M. A. (2009), Illegitimate Killers: The Symbolic Ecology and Cultural Politics of Coyote-Hunting Tournaments in Addison County, Vermont. Anthropology and Humanism, 34: 203–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1409.2009.01038.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!