Understanding the Conundrum of Rebirth Experience of the Beaver, Gitxsan, and Witsuwit'en
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology and Humanism
Special Issue: DO SPIRITS EXIST? WAYS TO KNOW. Compiled and Edited by Joan Koss-Chioino
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 172–191, December 2010
How to Cite
Mills, A. (2010), Understanding the Conundrum of Rebirth Experience of the Beaver, Gitxsan, and Witsuwit'en. Anthropology and Humanism, 35: 172–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1409.2010.01065.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!