Animal Polemics (Animal Alterity: Science Fiction and the Question of the Animal– By Sherryl Vint)
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology and Humanism
Special Issue: LONG-TERM FIELDWORK. Compiled and Edited by James M. Taggart and Alan R. Sandstrom
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 135–136, June 2011
How to Cite
CURTIS, P. G. (2011), Animal Polemics (Animal Alterity: Science Fiction and the Question of the Animal– By Sherryl Vint). Anthropology and Humanism, 36: 135–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1409.2011.01087.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!