The Un-Thought of Preparedness: Concealments of Disaster Preparedness in Tokyo's Everyday
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology and Humanism
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 215–224, December 2011
How to Cite
SAYRE, R. (2011), The Un-Thought of Preparedness: Concealments of Disaster Preparedness in Tokyo's Everyday. Anthropology and Humanism, 36: 215–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1409.2011.01093.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!