Urban Lawyers: The New Social Structure of the Bar. John P. Heinz, Robert L. Nelson, Rebecca L. Sandefur, and Edward O. Laumann
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 11–12, May 2008
How to Cite
Zimmer, J. (2008), Urban Lawyers: The New Social Structure of the Bar. John P. Heinz, Robert L. Nelson, Rebecca L. Sandefur, and Edward O. Laumann. Anthropology of Work Review, 29: 11–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2008.00002.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!