Playing Ourselves: Interpreting Native Histories at Historic Reconstructions. By Laura Peers
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 45–47, Fall 2008
How to Cite
Bunten, A. C. (2008), Playing Ourselves: Interpreting Native Histories at Historic Reconstructions. By Laura Peers. Anthropology of Work Review, 29: 45–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2008.00016.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!