What is Important to Me Is My Business, Nothing More: Neoliberalism, Ideology and the Work of Selling in Highland Bolivia
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 30–39, July 2011
How to Cite
Gordon, K. E. (2011), What is Important to Me Is My Business, Nothing More: Neoliberalism, Ideology and the Work of Selling in Highland Bolivia. Anthropology of Work Review, 32: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2011.01055.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!