Cultural Resources and Community Commodities
Where Commons Meet Commerce: Circulation and Sequestration Strategies in Indonesian Arts Economies
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 63–76, September 2011
How to Cite
Aragon, L. V. (2011), Where Commons Meet Commerce: Circulation and Sequestration Strategies in Indonesian Arts Economies. Anthropology of Work Review, 32: 63–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2011.01059.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- National Humanities Center
- National Endowment for the Humanities
Vol. 33, Issue 1, 58, Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!