Cultural Resources and Community Commodities
Abandoning Fish: The Vulnerability of Salmon as a Cultural Resource in a Post-Soviet Commons
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 77–89, September 2011
How to Cite
Gerkey, D. (2011), Abandoning Fish: The Vulnerability of Salmon as a Cultural Resource in a Post-Soviet Commons. Anthropology of Work Review, 32: 77–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2011.01060.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Fulbright IEE
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: #0714853, #1019303
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Rutgers University Graduate School-New Brunswick
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!