Work in Latin America
From Despair to Resistance: Maya Workers in the Maquilas of Guatemala
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 25–33, July 2012
How to Cite
Goldín, L. (2012), From Despair to Resistance: Maya Workers in the Maquilas of Guatemala. Anthropology of Work Review, 33: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2012.01074.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0548481
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!