Work Rage: The Invention of a Human Resource Management Anti-Conflictual Fable
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 89–100, December 2012
How to Cite
DiFruscia, K. T. (2012), Work Rage: The Invention of a Human Resource Management Anti-Conflictual Fable. Anthropology of Work Review, 33: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1417.2012.01082.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!