“Spread your ass cheeks”: And other things that should not be said in indigenous languages
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 34–48, February 2008
How to Cite
MUEHLMANN, S. (2008), “Spread your ass cheeks”: And other things that should not be said in indigenous languages. American Ethnologist, 35: 34–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.00004.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- accepted June 20, 2007 final version submitted September 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!