The work of the present: Constructing messianic temporality in the wake of failed prophecy among Chabad Hasidim
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 64–80, February 2008
How to Cite
KRAVEL-TOVI, M. and BILU, Y. (2008), The work of the present: Constructing messianic temporality in the wake of failed prophecy among Chabad Hasidim. American Ethnologist, 35: 64–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.00006.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- accepted June 24, 2007 final version submitted August 26, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!