Postsocialist spores: Disease, bodies, and the state in the Republic of Georgia
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 243–258, May 2008
How to Cite
DUNN, E. C. (2008), Postsocialist spores: Disease, bodies, and the state in the Republic of Georgia. American Ethnologist, 35: 243–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.00032.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- accepted October 30, 2007final version submitted October 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!