Slogans and graffiti: Postmemory among youth in the Italo–Slovenian borderland
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 440–453, August 2008
How to Cite
MIKLAVCIC, A. (2008), Slogans and graffiti: Postmemory among youth in the Italo–Slovenian borderland. American Ethnologist, 35: 440–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.00045.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- accepted February 20, 2008final version submitted February 28, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!