Practices of translation and the making of migrant subjectivities in contemporary Italy
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 588–606, November 2008
How to Cite
GIORDANO, C. (2008), Practices of translation and the making of migrant subjectivities in contemporary Italy. American Ethnologist, 35: 588–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.00100.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- accepted June 11, 2008final version submitted April 23, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!