Democratic Designs: International Intervention and Electoral Practices in Postwar Bosnia-Herzegovina by Kimberly Coles
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 197–198, February 2009
How to Cite
GREENBERG, J. (2009), Democratic Designs: International Intervention and Electoral Practices in Postwar Bosnia-Herzegovina by Kimberly Coles. American Ethnologist, 36: 197–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2008.01111_13.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!