Forbidden intimacies: Christian–Muslim intermarriage in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 492–506, August 2009
How to Cite
CONNOLLY, J. (2009), Forbidden intimacies: Christian–Muslim intermarriage in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. American Ethnologist, 36: 492–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2009.01175.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
- accepted February 15, 2009final version submitted February 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!