The limits of solidarity: Labor and transnational organizing against Coca-Cola
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 667–680, November 2009
How to Cite
GILL, L. (2009), The limits of solidarity: Labor and transnational organizing against Coca-Cola. American Ethnologist, 36: 667–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2009.01202.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- accepted April 27, 2009final version submitted May 5, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!