Discourses of the soul: The negotiation of personal agency in Tzotzil Maya dream narrative
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 705–721, November 2009
How to Cite
GROARK, K. P. (2009), Discourses of the soul: The negotiation of personal agency in Tzotzil Maya dream narrative. American Ethnologist, 36: 705–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2009.01205.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- accepted April 23, 2009final version submitted May 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!