The cachet dilemma: Ritual and agency in new Dutch nationalism
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 69–82, February 2010
How to Cite
VERKAAIK, O. (2010), The cachet dilemma: Ritual and agency in new Dutch nationalism. American Ethnologist, 37: 69–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2010.01242.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- accepted June 16, 2009final version submitted June 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!