Ethnographic exposures: Motivations for donations in the south of Laos (and beyond)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 308–322, May 2010
How to Cite
HIGH, H. (2010), Ethnographic exposures: Motivations for donations in the south of Laos (and beyond). American Ethnologist, 37: 308–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2010.01257.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- accepted November 6, 2009final version submitted November 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!