Women of Fes: Ambiguities of Urban Life in Morocco by Rachel Newcomb
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 596–597, August 2010
How to Cite
HATT, D. (2010), Women of Fes: Ambiguities of Urban Life in Morocco by Rachel Newcomb. American Ethnologist, 37: 596–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2010.01274_11.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!