Neoliberalism and the rewriting of the Indian leader
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 713–725, November 2010
How to Cite
RAO, U. (2010), Neoliberalism and the rewriting of the Indian leader. American Ethnologist, 37: 713–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2010.01280.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- accepted April 8, 2010, final version submitted October 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!