Transnational Tortillas: Race, Gender, and Shop-Floor Politics in Mexico and the United States by Carolina Bank Muñoz
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 839–841, November 2010
How to Cite
ALLATSON, P. (2010), Transnational Tortillas: Race, Gender, and Shop-Floor Politics in Mexico and the United States by Carolina Bank Muñoz. American Ethnologist, 37: 839–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2010.01287_10.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!