Distant allies, proximate enemies: Rethinking the scales of the antibase movement in Ecuador
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 323–337, May 2011
How to Cite
FITZ-HENRY, E. E. (2011), Distant allies, proximate enemies: Rethinking the scales of the antibase movement in Ecuador. American Ethnologist, 38: 323–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- accepted October 25, 2010 , final version submitted January 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!