New Languages of the State: Indigenous Resurgence and the Politics of Knowledge in Bolivia by Bret Gustafson
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 380–381, May 2011
How to Cite
LAGOS, M. L. (2011), New Languages of the State: Indigenous Resurgence and the Politics of Knowledge in Bolivia by Bret Gustafson. American Ethnologist, 38: 380–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2011.01312_4.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!