Sketching knowledge: Quandaries in the mimetic reproduction of Pueblo ritual
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 451–467, August 2011
How to Cite
COLWELL-CHANTHAPHONH, C. (2011), Sketching knowledge: Quandaries in the mimetic reproduction of Pueblo ritual. American Ethnologist, 38: 451–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2011.01316.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- accepted December 26, 2010 , final version submitted January 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!