The remaking of Lake Sakakawea: Locating cultural viability in negative heritage on the Missouri River
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 468–483, August 2011
How to Cite
MURRAY, W. F., ZEDEÑO, M. N., HOLLENBACK, K. L., GRINNELL, C. and BREAST, E. C. (2011), The remaking of Lake Sakakawea: Locating cultural viability in negative heritage on the Missouri River. American Ethnologist, 38: 468–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2011.01317.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- accepted February 21, 2011 , final version submitted March 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!