The politics of wire service photography: Infrastructures of representation in a digital newsroom
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 71–89, February 2012
How to Cite
GÜRSEL, Z. D. (2012), The politics of wire service photography: Infrastructures of representation in a digital newsroom. American Ethnologist, 39: 71–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2011.01351.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!