The Occupy Movement in Žižek's hometown: Direct democracy and a politics of becoming
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 238–258, May 2012
How to Cite
Razsa, M. and Kurnik, A. (2012), The Occupy Movement in Žižek's hometown: Direct democracy and a politics of becoming. American Ethnologist, 39: 238–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2012.01361.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!