Language and the frontiers of the human: Aymara animal-oriented interjections and the mediation of mind
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 313–324, May 2012
How to Cite
Smith, B. (2012), Language and the frontiers of the human: Aymara animal-oriented interjections and the mediation of mind. American Ethnologist, 39: 313–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2012.01366.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!